Add me to search
It’s not necessary to be a celebrity if you want to be on ‘Google Search’. People's mindset is that if we were a celebrity, we could enter in Google search history then only. That’s not right. Your skills and your hard work decides your fate. Google launched People Cards few months ago, virtual visiting cards that will help users pop up faster on searches. Users can create a virtual visiting card on search and uncover information such as their current website, social profile, location, etc., and even phone numbers and email addresses if they want - basically, anything you want others to know about you publically.
How do you create a card?
- People card is very easy to make. You must login to your Google account before starting.
- You can then search or type your name on Google search - "Add me to search".
- The first hint you will have to add yourself on Google search and you can proceed to create your card from there.
- Choose an image (if you want), add a description, add links to your websites and social profiles, and a phone number and email ID (again, if you want).
- The best way to see your professional image is to ‘Add me’.
If you want to promote your business as an individual or you working as a freelancer then you can use this feature as well.