When it comes to building your brand popularity, backlinks play an important role along with other SEO tactics for building link authority. A question and answer website is one of the powerful tools for the same.
All you have to do is answer random yet niche-related questions asked by other users from your own experience, or you can simply choose questions from your interest or niche in which you specialize.
Maybe your answer was not correct, but chances are it could be better than other Quora users and it could be beneficial or life changing for someone.
You might be curious how answering a few random questions can help build brand reputation? Read the full article and the doubts in your mind will be clear. So let's go ahead and know how to create user profile and submit answer?
What is Quora and how can it be used?
Quora is a network of questions and answers. Where a user can share his knowledge by answering the questions of other users. Once you are registered with it you can request and ask a question, answer a question, follow a question, edit your answer later. It is now one of the most popular question and answer website on which one can get and share his/her knowledge and also build relationships with people from all over the world and user's following giving the most quality of answers can also do.
Why should you use Quora?
Here are some points that motivate us to use Quora.
You can find many answers already posted on Quora regarding our question, which is a benefit that anyone can get.
- You can find many answers already posted on Quora regarding our question, which is a benefit that anyone can get.
- You may find various topics on which you can answer according to your knowledge, which subjects do you like the most or have excellent knowledge. You can motivate people to follow your profile, which will eventually give you an exposure or personal branding.
- You can also tag people who you think have expert knowledge in the area you have doubts or want to gain knowledge in to answer your query/query.
- You can follow a question asked by other users and get notified whenever someone answers it.
- You can also post content from the blog section of your website.
- Now you can access Quora in Hindi language and it is also planning to enter profit making Japanese economy.
Searching Query or Question, Topics & Spaces
Once you have created a profile, you can now find the questions, topics and locations you are interested in. Which you want to answer or get knowledge by just searching on top right search bar. Here you can follow the questions, places and topics by clicking on the special button given, these places and topics will be displayed on your feed (home page) of your Quora profile. Where you can easily answer the question asked or post your own query in the space.
"What is your question or link"?
Under your name.
Now we will tell you how a marketing professional can build a brand reputation just by answering a random question:
- First: Create a profile on Quora and link all your social media accounts and also your website.
- Start following the topics, spaces and questions that interest you.
- Ask questions that you're curious to know.
- Upvote every answer to your question to encourage people to answer.
- Help other users by answering their questions.
- You can also post your website or blog link to a particular question so that the answer can be referenced (don't spam).
- Follow people you think have excellent knowledge and people will follow you too.
- If you do well, people will want to know more about you, thus they will want to know more about you and follow you on your other social handles and websites as well.
This is how a beginner and a marketer can take advantage of the Quora: Question and Answer website.
Make the most of Quora now, follow the strategy, but wisely.
Let us know if you follow these strategies and reap the benefits. Comment below if you have questions regarding brand promotion.